Father’s Day Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes’)
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning.
1. How to Enter: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A purchase will not improve your chance of winning. To enter each of the three (3) Sweepstakes, visit each of the three (3) Father’s Day articles (listed below) and submit your entry online by clicking on the link that says “Enter here.” For each of the three (3) Father’s Day Sweepstakes, one entry per person, per household. No copies, facsimiles or reproductions of the online entry form will be accepted. YOU MAY ONLY ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES ONLINE. NO OTHER METHOD OF ENTRY WILL BE ACCEPTED. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the holder of the e-mail account. Entry information includes filling in data entry forms for name; street address; city; state; zip code; and email address.
2. Entry Period. The entry period for each of the three (3) Father’s Day Sweepstakes begins at 12:01 a.m. ET on June 11 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on June 24.
3. Eligibility. Sweepstakes are open only to legal residents of the 50 United States (including D.C.), currently residing there, and who are currently over the age of eighteen (18) at the time of entry. Employees, and members of their families, of Scholastic Inc. (“Scholastic”), the prize providers, their respective parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
4. Winners. For the first Sweepstakes (“Ella’s Kitchen”), ten (10) winners will be selected on or about June 25. For the second Sweepstakes (“Animal Alphabet Flashcards”), four (4) winners will be selected on or about June 25. For the third Sweepstakes (“Better Life Back to School Kits”), four (4) winners will be selected on or about June 25. All winners of the Sweepstakes are collectively “Winners.”
All Winners will be selected at random by the editors of Scholastic’s Scholastic Parent & Child Magazine from among all eligible entries and Scholastic’s decision on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes shall be final. All Winners will be notified by email. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received.
4. Prizes. Winners of the first Sweepstakes will receive one (1) of ten (10) ten-pack assortments of organic food pouches (ARV: $20 each). Winners of the second Sweepstakes will receive one (1) of four (4) sets of Alphabet Animal Flashcards (ARV: $8 each). Winners of the third Sweepstakes will receive one (1) of four (4) Better Life Back to School Kits, each of which include: one (1) What-EVER! all purpose cleaner; one (1) I Can See Clearly, WOW glass cleaner; one (1) Even The Kitchen Sink natural cleansing scrubber; one (1) Cool Calm Collected natural hand and body lotion; one (1) No Regrets natural hand and body soap; one (1) Twist Loofah Sponges; two (2) general purpose microfibers; and one (1) 6-compartment cleaning caddy (ARV: $50 each). Total approximate retail value: $432.
5. General. All entries will become the property of Scholastic and will not be returned. By entering, entrants agree to abide by these rules, warrant and represent that their entry information is accurate, and grant to Scholastic the right to use the entries, the Winners’ names, hometowns, biographical information provided and likeness for any lawful purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising and/or promotion, in any media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity without further notice, permission, or compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant, including the Winners, agrees to release and hold harmless Scholastic, the prize providers, and their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and all others associated with the development and execution of this Sweepstakes, and the respective officers, directors, shareholders, agents, and employees of the foregoing, involved in the Sweepstakes (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, injuries, damages, or losses to the person or property and/or liabilities of any nature that in any way arise from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Subject to all applicable laws.
6. Internet. The Released Parties are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telecommunications malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the entrant, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. If for any reason (including, but not limited to, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the control of Scholastic, which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes) the online portion of the Sweepstakes is not capable of being conducted as described in these rules, Scholastic shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
7. Winners List. The names of the Winners will be available after June 20, 2012. You may request the list of Winners by sending a self-addressed, stamped envelope between June 20, 2012 and August 31, 2012 to: Scholastic Parent & Child Magazine, Father’s Day Sweepstakes Winners List, Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, 5th Floor, New York, NY 10012.
Sponsor: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012. For any questions or concerns regarding this Contest please contact email@example.com.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-10