Serves 5 | Total time: 45 min
- 4 baking potatoes
- 1 onion
- 2 large peeled carrots
- 1 green bell pepper
- 1 lb frozen corn
- 6 cups water
- 3 2.5-oz gluten-free bouillon cubes (vegetable, chicken, or beef)
- 1 cup milk or nondairy alternative, such as unsweetened almond milk
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
1. Coarsely chop all vegetables except corn.
2. Combine all ingredients, except milk and pepper, in a large stockpot. Bring to a boil.
3. Reduce heat; simmer ½ hour or until vegetables are tender.
4. Remove 5 cups of soup from pot and blend until smooth in a blender. Return to pot.
5. Stir in milk and pepper to taste; heat before serving.
More easy soups: