- 8 oz penne
- 2 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 red pepper, cut in ½" pieces
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in ½" pieces
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp salt
- Pinch dried thyme
- ¾ cup crumbled feta
- ¼ cup chopped scallion
1. Cook pasta according to package directions in lightly salted water. Drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds.
3. Add red pepper and zucchini. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the zucchini is golden and just tender, about 4 minutes.
4. Add the tomatoes to the pan and remove from heat.
5. In a large bowl, whisk together the vinegar, salt, thyme, and remaining tablespoon of olive oil. Add the pasta and vegetables and toss. Mix in the feta and scallions, and serve.
Quick Tip! Leaving a little pasta water behind when you drain makes for a creamier texture.
More Easy Pasta Recipes:
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 6-7