Serves 4 | Total time: 30 min
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 8-oz bags frozen chopped onion and green pepper
- 1 14.5-oz can diced tomatoes
- ¼ cup pitted kalamata olives, coarsely chopped
- ½ tsp thyme
- 4 large eggs
1. Heat the oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium. Add the garlic and frozen onion-pepper mixture and cook 10 minutes, until softened. Add tomatoes, olives, and thyme, and simmer 4 minutes, until mixture is fairly thick.
2. Use a large spoon to form a 2"-wide indentation in the mixture, and crack an egg into it; repeat, using all the eggs. Cover the skillet and cook until the whites are fully set, about 12 to 15 minutes.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 6-7
Find Just-Right Books