- 1 ½ lb lean ground beef
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 cup thawed frozen corn
- 2 10-oz cans red enchilada sauce, divided
- 12 6" corn tortillas
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
- 1/3 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup reduced-fat shredded cheddar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 13" x 9" baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Combine beef, chili powder, cumin, and oregano in a nonstick skillet; cook for 3 minutes over medium-high, stirring.
3. Add onion, bell pepper, and corn, and cook, stirring, until the vegetables are softened, about 4 minutes. Stir in 1 can of enchilada sauce and cook 2 minutes.
4. Meanwhile, heat the tortillas according to package directions.
5. Working one tortilla at a time, spoon the meat mixture down the center, roll it up, and place it seam side down in the prepared baking dish.
6. Repeat using remaining filling and tortillas. Pour the second can of enchilada sauce over, spreading evenly. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes.
7. Remove foil, sprinkle casserole with scallions, olives, and cheese. Return to the oven and bake until the cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
More DIY Recipes:
Pad Thai with Shrimp
Quickie Tofu Calzones
Mu Shu Pork
Chicken Tikka Masala
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13