Pierce holes for the birthday candles if you’re using the creatures as a menorah.
- 2 bags multicolored gumdrops
- 2 bags multicolored spice drops
- 1 bag mini M&Ms
- 1 shaker black nonpareils
- 4 pieces black shoestring
- licorice (such as Haribo Black Licorice Wheels), each about ¾" long
- 9 white birthday candles
- 1 cereal box
- White construction paper
- 1 pack of small, round yellow labels
1. Check out our instructions on how to make gummy animals.
2. Craft the base by covering a cut-off side of a cereal box with white construction paper. Cut yellow circular labels in half and stick to the box to create a scalloped pattern. Place gummies on top.
Photo Credit: Amy Gropp Forbes
Reprinted from CANDY AISLE CRAFTS Copyright © 2014 by Jodi Levine. Photographs © 2014 by Amy Gropp Forbes. Published by Potter Craft, an imprint of the Crown Publishing Group, a division of Random House LLC.