Smart eating habits can feed good grades as well as a strong body.
What you need:
- 1 2/3 cups of water
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup quick oats
- 1/2 cup sweetened dried cranberries or raisins
- 1/2 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 2 packed teaspoons light brown sugar
What do do:
- Mix water, salt, and oats in a large, microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes, or until the oatmeal is hot.
- Immediately stir in the applesauce, brown sugar, and dried cranberries or raisins.
- Pour the oatmeal into two cereal bowls.