We counted down the 100 Greatest Books for Kids as chosen by us, the editors of Parent & Child, on our interactive bookshelf. Here, you can find out how we made our selections; our genre sorting system (fiction, nonfiction, and award-winners), and how to engage kids of all ages in the world of literacy (quick guide: ages 0-3; ages 4-7; ages 8-10; ages 11+).
Get Social With Our 100 Greatest Books List!
- Did your favorite book not make our list? After you sounded off on your #1 book, we posted a slideshow on the upper right-hand corner of the bookshelf of the top 10 books you voted for that didn't make our list.
- Comment on the list on our Facebook album
- Tweet using #100Books — we're at @PARENTandCHILD.
- Readers' Picks: Books You Wish Had Made the List
- E-Books vs. Print
- 7 Books to Teach Kids About Diversity
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-13