Teach kids about shapes and patterns while trimming this geometric tree.
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Attention and Focus
Fine Motor Skills
What you need:
- green construction paper
- other colors of construction paper, foil, tissue paper, gift wrap
What to do:
- Cut a large triangle and a small rectangle out of green construction paper. Glue these together to make a tree.
- Cut out shapes (circles, triangles, squares) from other paper supplies.
- Glue the shapes onto the trees to make patterned rows. Each row should have a consistent pattern.
- Put up the tree and enjoy!
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5