Count and Add With Max
How high can you count?
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Adding and Subtracting
Additional supplies you will need:
- crayons (optional)
What to do:
- Choose a math adventure. In Max's Super Stars, your child will practice counting to 30 and counting things around her. In Farmer Fred's Counting Fun, she can practice adding up to 10.
- For each math adventure, begin by reading the poem aloud with your child.
- Next, take Max's Challenge. Enter your answer and then see Max's response.
- For more practice with similar problems, encourage your child to try the Extra Challenges. Some are pretty tough!
- Finally, print out the Activity page. Your child can even color Max and Ruthie!
- simple addition
- problem solving
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5