10 Signs That Your Child May Have a Hearing Problem
If your toddler or preschooler exhibits several of these symptoms, you should request a hearing screening.
If your toddler or preschooler exhibits several of these symptoms on a regular basis, you should request a hearing screening from your pediatrician.
- Pulls his ears and exhibits signs of fever or crankiness
- Suffers from frequent colds or ear infections or fluid drains from her ears
- Turns up the volume on the TV or radio to a disturbing level
- Exhibits a delayed reaction or no response when called
- Only responds when he's facing you
- Frequently asks for words or phrases to be repeated or says "huh?" often
- Doesn't follow directions well
- Is overactive or uncooperative
- Withdraws from other children
- Speaks loudly
- Can't pay attention
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 3-5