Scrub-a-dub-dub, so much fun in the tub!
Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
What you need:
- 2 colorful kitchen sponges
- drinking straws
- water-resistant paper
What to do:
- Tie two sponges together, one on top of the other, using the ribbon.
- Poke a narrow hole with scissors through both sponges, and insert a straw all the way through.
- Fold the water-resistant paper into a sail shape and then tape it to the top of the straw.
- Embellish with more ribbon, stickers, permanent markers, etc.