8 Signs of a Quality Foreign Language Program
Find ways to improve your local foreign language program with these tips.
The PTA advises that a successful program meets the following criteria:
- It includes all students.
- Parents and community members are involved.
- Specific goals are stated and realistic.
- Student performance is evaluated based on the goals.
- Time schedule, space, and materials accommodate these goals.
- Students are encouraged to use the language inside and outside of school.
- Teachers are fluent and trained to teach the language.
- The program gives students an expanded view of the world.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 5-10
Find Just-Right Books