Hover over each Learning Benefit below for a detailed explanation.
Here are some books that explore the senses of sight, touch, smell, taste and hearing .
- My Five Senses by Aliki
- The Loud Book by Deborah Underwood
- The Quiet Book by Deborah Underwood
- In a Blue Room by Jim Averbeck
- The Listening Walk by Paul Showers
- Too Much Noise by Ann McGovern
- Planting a Rainbow by Lois Ehlert
- In the Tall, Tall Grass by Denise Fleming
- Night in the Country by Cynthia Rylant
- Sniff Sniff, Look, and Soft and Smooth, Rough and Bumpy by Dana Meachen Ray
- Charlie and Lola: I Will Be Especially Very Careful by Lauren Child
- Rosie’s Walk by Pat Hutchins
- Look, Listen, Taste, Touch, and Smell: Learning About Your Five Senses by Pamela Hill
- Up, Up, Down by Robert Munsch