The Art of Read Every Day Poster Giveaway
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. To enter the Giveaway, email ScholasticParents@scholastic.com between 12:00 am EST on November 22, 2013 and 11:59 pm EST on November 29, 2013 (the "Entry Period"). Your email must include your full name, address, telephone number, and the name of the illustrator whose poster you would like to receive. The subject line in the email should be "The Art of Read Every Day Poster Giveaway".
2. Giveaway open to legal residents of the 50 United States (including Washington DC) age 18 or older, except employees of Scholastic Inc. ("Sponsor"), the Giveaway prize provider, and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies (collectively, the "Related Entities"), and the immediate families of each. Giveaway is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. Giveaway is void where prohibited or restricted by law.
3. Except where prohibited, by entering each entrant consents to the use of his/her full name, city and state, likeness, gender, and entry by Sponsor without further notice or compensation or permission of the participant for advertising, promotion and/or other purposes throughout the world in any media now or hereafter known. All entries will become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Any information provided by entrants is provided to Sponsor and not Facebook. Questions about this Giveaway should be directed to Sponsor only, not to Facebook.
4. Twenty-five (25) winners will be selected by random drawing on or around November 30, 2013. Each winner will be notified by mail, email or telephone on or around the day of the drawing. If a potential winner (i) cannot be contacted; (ii) refuses the prize; and/or (iii) the prize is returned as undeliverable, such potential winner forfeits all rights to win the promotion or receive the prize, and an alternate winner may be selected. The potential winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release within ten (10) days. Documents must be returned by the means specified in the specific document within the time specified or the potential prize winner may be disqualified. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Limited to one entry per person.
Twenty-five (25) winners will receive one “Read Every Day. Lead a Better Life” poster of his/her choosing. (Approximate retail value: $3.95)
Prize is nontransferable, not returnable, and cannot be sold or redeemed for cash. No substitutions allowed, except by Sponsor in event of prize unavailability in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be awarded. Taxes, if any, on prize are the sole responsibility of the winner. By entering this Giveaway, winners and all entrants agree that Sponsor, Related Entities, Facebook, and their respective officers, directors, agents and employees will have no liability or responsibility for injuries, losses or damages of any kind resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize or participation in this Giveaway and they will be held harmless against any claims arising directly or indirectly from the use of any prizes or participation in the Giveaway. Sponsor and Related Entities shall not be liable for (a) telephone, electronic, program, network, Internet, or computer delays, deletions, interruptions or other failures of any kind; (b) late, lost, damaged, failed, misdirected, incomplete, garbled, unintelligible, or delayed computer messages or entries; or (c) any human error that may occur in the processing of any entry, nor are they responsible for any theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries, whether caused by the sender or any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Give-away. Proof of online submission of your entry does not constitute proof of delivery. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of the entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address.
5. If the administration or integrity of the Giveaway is compromised or corrupted at any time, the Sponsor reserves the right to modify, suspend or cancel the Giveaway. Sponsor and Related Entities shall not be liable for any injury or damage to an entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from entering the Giveaway. Entrants agree that the decisions of Sponsor related to this Giveaway are final. By entering the Giveaway, entrants affirm that they have read and accepted these Official Rules. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Giveaway will be ineligible for prizes.
6. To obtain a winners’ list (available approximately 10 days after the Entry Period), send a self-addressed stamped envelope no later than 60 days after the Entry Period to:
The Art of Read Every Day Poster Giveaway
New York, NY 10012
7. Sponsor: Scholastic Inc., 557 Broadway, New York, NY 10012
THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY FACEBOOK.
Recommended Products for Your Child Ages 6-7