Storia™ is the fun, interactive, and educational eReading app for children. Storia's features are designed to reach any child's reading level. Storia features:
• Highly curated eBooks that are just-right for his or her age: Storia gives access to a growing selection of carefully chosen eBooks, all handpicked by the learning experts at Scholastic.
• Teachers and parents stay involved with their own view into the child's reading progress: Storia allows you to track your readers' progress through each book. Find out what new words they learned, how many pages they read, and how long they spent reading each day.
• Define unknown words in an instant with Storia Dictionary: Both emerging readers and older, established readers find reading easier with the Storia Dictionary, which defines and pronounces any word your child highlights.
• eBooks enriched with fun activities that build vocabulary: Select titles are Enriched eBooks, which use word games, story interactions, and animation to deeply draw your young reader in, further developing confidence and critical thinking skills.
Visit Spotlight on Storia and find helpful advice, inspiring ideas, and e-reading resources for using Storia in the classroom, including:
• Teacher’s Guide to Using Storia
• Tips for Teaching with Storia
• Downloadable Teaching Materials
• Video How-Tos
• Teaching Guides for Storia eBooks
• Booktalks and Discussion Guides
• Technical Help
• Special Offers
- 11, 14, 3, 6, 8, 12, 15, 4, 7, 9, 10, 13, 16, 5, 17, 18
- Interest Level
- Grades PreK - 12
- Fiction, Nonfiction