Filled with colorful photographs and informative text, this book chronicles space exploration from 1961 to the present.
Completely redesigned for today's young investigative reader, True Books are an indispensable addition to any collection. Each book guides readers through the facts that nurture their need to know.
• Superb age-appropriate introduction to curriculum-relevant subjects
• Covers all studies, from Animals to Geography to Science
• "Words to Know" glossary clarifies subject-specific vocabulary
• "Learning More" section encourages independent study
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy
- 8, 9, 10
- Interest Level
- Grades 3 - 5
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading
- Children's Press (CT)
- Number of Pages