Learn about the people who created the Internet and how a small computer network evolved into the international phenomenon it is today.
This series is the definitive collection of informational books for intermediate middle grade readers. Watts Library books span all subjects, including animals, space, American Indians, U.S. history, geography, cutting-edge sports, and more!
• Maps, charts, and graphs created expressly for Watts Library
• Sidebars highlighting fast facts, quick biographies, and other extracted information
• Time line (in all social studies titles)
• "To Find Out More" (books, organizations, websites, films/videos, audio)
• "Note on Sources" (a note from the author describing his or her research materials and processes)
- 11, 12, 10
- Interest Level
- Grades 5 - 7
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading
- Franklin Watts
- Number of Pages
- Informational, Series