Germs are everywhere! See the many places where they hide and learn how to avoid getting sick from them.
Rookie Reader titles features full-color, often hilarious illustrations and engaging stories that always involve a young child figuring out concepts or solving problems on his or her own. The "First Science: Me and My World" subset focuses on a child's understanding of the earth and their role in caring for it as well as themselves to ensure that they — as well as their environment — grow to be healthy and strong. This title features words ending with the same sound (seat, feet).
- Skill-specific series promotes independent reading
- Familiar ideas, objects, actions, and vocabulary encourage language development
- Simple, short sentences and frequent word repetition support reading readiness
- "New word" lists help build reading vocabularies
- One to four lines of text per spread
- 5, 6, 7
- Interest Level
- Grades K - 2
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading
- Children’s Press (CT)
- Book Type
- Beginning Reader Book
- Number of Pages