Discover the history, geography, culture, and people of Egypt in this informative book. The pages are filled with full-color photos, maps, and facts.
It's geography plus for a new generation, an invaluable resource for facts and figures, and a fascinating, highly visual introduction to the countries of the world. It's Enchantment of the World — the browser-friendly guide to everything middle-grade students need to know about a country's history, people and languages, economy, government, culture, natural resources, climate, religions, and much more. Featuring original maps, interactive sidebars, handy "Fast Facts," and an authoritative "To Find Out More" section complete with Internet listings, "Enchantment of the World" is also an excellent resource for world history and social studies, general reference, and independent study.
• Highly visual introduction to world geography
• Packed with photos, original maps, and browser-friendly sidebars
• Timelines compare each country’s history to world history
• "Fast Facts" appendix highlights key information from the text
• "To Find Out More" listings encourage independent research
• Index makes navigating subject matter easy
- 11, 12, 13
- Interest Level
- Grades 6 - 8
- Grade Level Equivalent
- Lexile Measure
- Guided Reading
- Children's Press (CT)
- Number of Pages