Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
A. Overview of the Kellogg’s Family Rewards Program
The Kellogg's Family Rewards Program (the "Program") is a program sponsored by Kellogg Company (“Kellogg”/”Sponsor”) through which individuals (“Participants”) can collect program Codes by purchasing specially-marked Kellogg's® products that will contain a unique 16-digit Code ("Code(s)") inside the packaging. To become a member and participate in the Program, you must have, or create an account ("Account"). Create your Account at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/login.html. Once you have an Account, you can log in and follow the instructions to enter Codes in your Account. Each Code entered will add points ("Points") to your Account. The number of Points to be earned varies by Kellogg Product and product size. For a current list of Points values, please visit kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/findPointValues.html. You can then redeem these Points for rewards through the Kellogg’s Family Rewards catalog (“Reward Catalog”) at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/rewards.html.
B. Participation in the ProgramParticipation in the Program is open to individuals who are legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, who are at least thirteen (13) years of age as of the date of registration in the Program. The Program is void where otherwise prohibited. The Program is sponsored by Kellogg Company, One Kellogg Square, Battle Creek, MI 49016 ("Sponsor") and administered by Aimia, 1405 Xenium Lane North, Minneapolis, MN 55441 ("Administrator").
Employees of Sponsor and Administrator, their suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion agencies and any other agencies or companies involved in the development or execution of the Program (collectively, “Employee(s)”) and immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each (collectively, “Family”) may participate under the following conditions: (1)Employees must participate in the Program using their company email address if one was provided to them; (2) the total number of points an Employee or Family Participant may redeem in the current Program Period is limited to no more than 75,000 Points; and (3) Points may not be redeemed for sweepstakes entries, gift cards or other cash equivalents. Note: Attempted violation of this rule will result in disqualification from the Program and is grounds for disciplinary action by Employee’s employer. Employees and Family are not eligible to participate in any Sweepstakes, Instant Win Game or Contest of any kind offered under the Program.
Participants may maintain only one Account and pooling of Points by multiple Participants is not permitted. The Program is open to individuals only. Corporations, associations, including school organizations, recycling centers and other groups, entities or organizations of any kind are not eligible to participate. Please review individual promotion and sweepstakes rules for details of eligibility and income tax implications.
Participation in the Program constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and your representation that you meet the eligibility requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. Those who do not comply with these Terms and Conditions may be prohibited from participating in the Program.
C. Collecting Codes and Earning Points
1. Participants can collect Codes found inside specially-marked packages of Kellogg's® Products, which are subject to change at any time (“Participating Product(s)”). For a current list of Participating Products, visit kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/findPointValues.html. To earn Points, log in to your Account and follow the links and instructions to enter your Codes. You may enter Codes on the Program Web Site or you may also enter Codes from your mobile device by texting your Code to 893321. Limit: Each Participant may enter up to twenty (20) valid Codes per day during the Program Period, regardless of method of entering. In order to maintain the integrity of the Program, Participant may not exceed fifty (50) invalid Code entries per day during the Program Period. For purposes of this Program, a day is defined as 12:00:00 a.m. ET to 11:59:59 p.m. ET. Codes must be entered and Points must be redeemed no later than December 31, 2013. In the event of any dispute regarding timing for entry of Codes or redemption of Points, the Administrator’s computer, located in the Eastern Time zone, is the official time keeping device for the Program.
2. Once a Code is entered, the Points you earn will appear in your account. The value of the Points associated with the Code on-pack varies by product and size of Participating Products. For a current list of Point values, please visit kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/findPointValues.html. You will be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of your Account. If you believe your Account is not accurate, or that Points were not credited properly, please send an e-mail to Consumer Affairs using the Contact Us link, kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/contactUsHome.html. In addition, from time to time, Sponsor will communicate additional Bonus Offers including, but not limited to, additional Bonus Points on Participating Products, reduced points for redemption of certain items in the Rewards Catalog, and Bonus Codes. For current Bonus Offers, please visit kelloggsfamilyrewards.com and click Bonus Offers. Sponsor shall have no liability for any printing, production, typographical, mechanical or other errors in the Codes, or Point balances in a Participant’s Account. Sponsor reserves the right to delay the processing of Codes, restrict access to your Account or remove Points from an Account if it determines that such Codes were obtained fraudulently or Points were improperly credited to such Account.
3. As a Participant, you are solely responsible for maintaining the accuracy and confidentiality of your Account, email address and password and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. Failure to abide by the Program Terms and Conditions or any policies or procedures implemented by Sponsor, any conduct detrimental to Sponsor, or any misrepresentation or fraudulent activities in connection with the Program may result, in addition to any rights or remedies available to Sponsor in law or equity, in the termination of participation in the Program, as well as forfeiture of Points accrued to date and any other benefits you've earned in connection therewith including, but not limited to, the cancelation of pending orders, in Sponsor's sole discretion.
4. Each Participant is responsible for reading the Program Terms and Conditions, and any newsletters and/or Account statements that the Sponsor may send, in order to understand his or her rights, responsibilities and status in the Program, as well as the structure for earning rewards (“Rewards,” individually, a “Reward”) and to remain knowledgeable as to the number of Points in his or her Account.
5. Damaged Codes: If you cannot read a Code or a Code is destroyed when opening a package, please send an e-mail to Consumer Affairs using the Contact Us link at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/contactUsHome.html. Please provide the Code, the product UPC number and the ‘Better if Used Before’ date from the package in your email. Consumer Affairs will provide you with instructions on how to proceed. Sponsor reserves the right to require proof of purchase in order to obtain a replacement Code and to limit the number of Codes replaced per Participant for the entire Program Period.
6. Codes and Points do not constitute property, do not entitle a Participant to any vested right or interest and have no cash value. As such, Codes and Points are not redeemable for cash, transferable or assignable for any reason, and are not transferable upon death, as part of a domestic relations matter or otherwise by operation of law. The sale, barter, transfer, or assignment of any Codes or earned Points, other than by Sponsor, is strictly prohibited.
D. Redeeming Points for Rewards
1. Participants may redeem their Points for merchandise, discounts, sweepstakes entries, and other offers and items ("Rewards") listed in the "Rewards Catalog" located at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/rewards.html. The Rewards Catalog will change periodically and without notice, so be sure to visit kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/rewards.html often to see what items are currently available. Rewards are offered while supplies last and are not guaranteed to be available throughout the entire Program Period. The Rewards Catalog will list the corresponding Point value required to obtain each item. For details, please review the Rewards Catalog at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/rewards.html. All redemptions are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Program and any conditions or limitations stated in the Rewards Catalog.
2. To redeem Points for Rewards, click on the Rewards Catalog and follow the links and instructions to browse through the available Rewards. Once you have located an item you would like, you can obtain the item by clicking on "Add to Cart" and following the steps to “Checkout”. You will receive an e-mail confirmation that the reward has been ordered and the associated Points will be deducted from your Account for that item.
3. Once you have ordered an item from the Rewards Catalog, the order is final and the appropriate number of Points will be deducted immediately from your Account. Points will not be refunded, or placed back into a Participant’s Account after an order has been placed. Additionally, Reward items may not be returned, except in limited circumstances as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion such as with damaged items. For questions regarding damaged items, please Contact Us at kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/contactUsHome.html.
4. To check your order status on any rewards, go to kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/orderStatus.html. Fulfillment times may vary depending on the rewards(s) ordered. Multiple items ordered at the same time may arrive separately.
5. Sponsor makes no warranties or guaranties, express or implied, including implied warranty of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and implied warranties arising from course of dealing with respect to any rewards obtained through the Program. Please look to the individual manufacturers for whether they provide any guarantees or warranties on items; links to the manufacturers’ websites can be found in the rewards catalog.
6. All rewards are fulfilled subject to product availability. Items shown in the Rewards Catalog, on the Program website or in other communications are the models available at the time of publication.
E. Inactive Accounts
Kellogg reserves the right to remove all Rewards Points from an Account in the event of inactivity for ninety (90) consecutive days beginning January 1, 2013. Inactivity is defined as no Code Entry, no Points or Bonus Points earned or no Point redemption. No extensions, cash refunds or other exchanges will be allowed for Points that have been removed from an Account based upon inactivity. Participants will be notified after approximately 60 days of inactivity via the email associated with Participant’s Account.
F. Modification and/or Termination of Program
1. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the Program, including the Terms and Conditions governing the Program, at any time, with or without notice, even though these changes may affect a Participant's ability to enter Codes and to accumulate and redeem Points. Continued participation in the Program after such action by Sponsor constitutes acceptance of any modification to the Program, including changes to the Terms and Conditions.
2. The current phase of the Program begins on June 4, 2012 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and is scheduled to end on December 31, 2013 11:59 p.m. ET ("Program Period"). Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to shorten, extend, suspend, modify or cancel the Program at any time. Codes may be entered beginning June 4, 2012 at 12:00:00 a.m. ET and participants will be able to redeem Points at any time during the Program Period as set forth in section D. In the event any of these actions are taken by Sponsor, this may affect a Participant's ability to enter Codes and to accumulate and redeem Points. In the event the Program is terminated, Sponsor will notify Participants of such termination and will provide information on the last day to enter Codes, to accumulate Points and to redeem Points, if applicable. After that time, any Points remaining in a Participant's Account will be forfeited.
3. Sponsor reserves the right to extend the Program Period in its sole discretion. In the event of an extension of the Program Period, Participants will not be notified and all Points will automatically rollover to the new Program Period.
G. General Terms and Conditions
1. By participating in this Program, you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives and agents (including any third parties who assist in the administration and fulfillment of the Loyalty Program) and the respective directors, officers and employees of each from any and all liability for claims, injuries, losses or damages of any kind, including without limitation, death and bodily injury, resulting, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from the awarding, delivery, acceptance, use, misuse, possession, loss or misdirection of any reward, participation in the Program or any Program-related activities.
2. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or discontinue the eligibility of any Participant who uses, or is suspected of using, the Program in a manner inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions or any federal or state laws, statutes or ordinances. In addition to suspension or discontinuance of the Program eligibility, Sponsor shall have the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including criminal prosecution, as it deems necessary in its sole discretion.
3. Sponsor is not liable for problems related to any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized by the Participant, for any human error, for any interruption, deletion, omission, defect, or line failure of any telephone network or electronic transmission, for problems relating to computer equipment, software, inability to access any Website or online service, for any other technical or non-technical error or malfunction, for lost, late, stolen, illegible, incomplete, garbled, misdirected, mutilated or postage due mail or other mail or email for any reason.
4. Any attempt by any Participant to undermine the legitimate operation of the Program may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. All questions or disputes regarding eligibility for the Program, the availability of items, Points balances or a Participant's compliance with these Terms and Conditions will be resolved by Sponsor in its sole discretion. For all such questions and disputes, please send an e-mail to Consumer Affairs using the Contact Us link, kelloggsfamilyrewards.com/en_US/contactUsHome.html.
6. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator is responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information supplied by Participants while participating in the Program.
7. Participants are responsible for maintaining current Account Information, including email address, as this information will be used to contact Participants regarding their Account and their activity with the Program.
8. The Program is subject to all applicable laws and regulations. The laws of the State of Michigan, without regard to its conflict of laws principles, will govern these Terms, as well as your and Kellogg's observance of them. If you take any legal action relating to your use of this Program or these Terms, you agree to file such action only in the state or federal courts located in Calhoun County, Michigan.
9. The failure of Sponsor to comply with the Terms because of an act of God, war, fire, riot, terrorism, earthquake, actions of federal, state, or local governmental authorities or for any other reason beyond the reasonable control of Kellogg, shall not be deemed a breach of the Terms. If any such contingency shall last for more than sixty (60) days, Kellogg shall have the right to terminate the Program immediately by giving notice and shall have no further obligation to any member.
10. Sponsor's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by Sponsor in writing.
1Standard text message rates apply. Please check your carrier for details. We will send a confirmation text message after each Code entered via this method. To stop these texts, please text STOP to 89332.