The screen saver will work on Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows
1. Click the button above to download the Zip archive containing
the Windows version of the screen saver to your desired directory.
2. After downloading, go to the directory where you downloaded
the archive. Double-click on the downloaded file ("Elyon_setup.zip")
to open the archive. (You may need WinZip® software to open
the file. Click
here to download the evaluation version from the WinZip
3. Next, double-click on the screen saver file ("Elyon_setup.exe")
4. Go to the Start menu. Select Settings and then Control Panel.
5. In the Control Panel window, double-click Display. The Display
Properties window will open.
6. On the tabs at the top of the Display Properties window, select
7. On the Screen Saver pulldown list, select screen_new. You may
preview the screen saver or change the amount of time your computer
waits before activating the screen saver.