1. Click here to download the Windows version of the screen saver to your desired directory. The screen saver will work on Windows 95, Windows 98, or Windows NT.
2. After downloading, go to the directory where you downloaded the archive. Double-click on the downloaded file ("install.zip") to open the archive. (You may need WinZip® software to open the file. Click here to download the evaluation version from the WinZip Web site).
3. Next, double-click on the screen saver file ("install.exe")
4. Go to the Start menu. Select Settings and then Control Panel.
5. In the Control Panel window, double-click Display. The Display Properties window will open.
6. On the tabs at the top of the Display Properties window, select Screen Saver.
7. On the Screen Saver pulldown list, select Deltora Quest. You may preview the screen saver or change the amount of time your computer waits before activating the screen saver.
8. Click on OK at the bottom of the Display Properties window and you're done.