Join us as we explore the Traits of Writing with Ruth Culham and The 39 Clues!
Featuring educator and writing expert Ruth Culham along with The 39 Clues authors Gordon Korman, Peter Lerangis, Jude Watson and Linda Sue Park, with a special video appearance from Rick Riordan!
- Learn about the Traits of Writing
- Identify the traits of good writing within thrilling passages from The 39 Clues
- Inspire students with an insider’s look at writing from authors of The 39 Clues
- Discover essential strategies for developing skills in each trait
It is easy for your class to participate in this multi-media learning experience:
- Download the pre-webcast educator guide to introduce students to the Traits of Writing.
- Download the reproducible event worksheets for students to have on hand while watching the webcast video.
- Watch the webcast video as a classroom! Watch Now!
- After watching the webcast, download the prologue of The 39 Clues Cahills vs. Vespers, Book 1: The Medusa Plot by Gordon Korman and have your students put all the traits together with a Traits of Writing wrap up activity.
For more The 39 Clues educator resources, including additional webcast events, visit The 39 Clues Educator Network.