Choosing Your Data to Analyze:
Once you choose one of the above tools on the opening screen, you’ll see a dropdown menu that allows you to choose the type of data set you’d like to analyze.
Each of the following data options can be used with any of the four tools.
- Custom (Your Own Data): Analyze your own data by entering your own variables (max 100 rows).
- Sports (Preloaded Data): Analyze data to help you understand the performance of baseball teams and players.
- Agriculture (Preloaded Data): Analyze data to give you insights into the business of agriculture.
- Movies (Preloaded Data): Analyze data that takes you behind the scenes of the film business.
- Internet Explorer ( 8 + )
- Firefox ( All Versions )
- Safari ( All Versions )
- Chrome ( All Versions )