Click here to create your FREE Collaborize Classroom site!
Why Collaborize Classroom?
Collaborize Classroom is designed to complement classroom instruction and engage students in online
activities, assignments and discussions that allow for deeper participation inside and outside the classroom.
- Do more with less. Allow your students to participate on their own time with an easy-to-use platform.
- Enrich your curriculum with multimedia. Embed Microsoft Office documents, videos, pictures, and PDFs.
- Publish results of the discussions so students can see tangible outcomes of their participation.
- Access detailed student participation reports that make grading easy.
- Give every student a voice. Teach students how to have productive, respectful and supportive discussions online.
- Download FREE lesson plans to help get you started.
It's a great resource because everyone is very supportive. We respect each other's views so even shy people can make their points in our welcoming community.
- Sarah, High School Student
This technology has revolutionized my teaching. I have a higher homework completion rate than ever before, and my paper grading load has decreased drastically.
- Allison Frenzel, High School English Teacher
I love the peer feedback because it's very helpful. Discussing different perspectives gave me a better understanding of not only my opinions and ideas, but also my classmates.
- Hailey, High School Student
From the initial invite to participating, Collaborize is incredibly easy to use.
- Darian Tucker, High School History Teacher
Our online discussions have changed the way we prepare for class. We come in with better opinions and thoughts. I think it makes us more willing to be open about in-class discussions.
- Sara, High School Student
In-class participation has increased across the board. I'm not getting the blank stares I used to. My students are excited to voice their opinions.
- Nico Saldana, high school history teacher