Milly and the Macy's Parade Book Quiz
After you've enjoyed Shana Corey's charming story, test your reading comprehension with this eight-question quiz.
Find all our activities and printables for this title in our Book Activity Set.
That's 0%. Thanks for playing!
- New York City in the past
- Chicago in the present
- New York City in the future
- Mr. Macy casts spells from his office.
- Macy's department store was too busy and crowded.
- Macy's department store was a wonderful place to explore.
- They want to be paid more.
- They feel homesick for their home countries.
- They have to work on the day of the parade.
- She moved to America from Poland.
- She has gone on several long trips.
- She misses Polish food.
- Mr. Snidely
- Mr. Rockefeller
- Mr. Macy
- Bring a Polish tradition to America.
- Go back to Poland for a visit.
- Start a new holiday tradition.
- Unenthusiastic and reluctant
- Eager and passionate
- Bewildered and confused
- Animals came from the Central Park Zoo.
- Milly saved her father's job.
- Everyone felt included in the celebration.