Folding paper. Cutting angles and zigzags by turning paper. Cutting in straight lines.
Scissors, ruler, colored paper, tape, glue, googly eyes (optional)
1) Cut a piece of printer paper so that it’s a perfect square (trim one side to 8 ½ so the paper measures 8½ x 8½ inches).
2) Fold the paper in half diagonally to create a triangle.
3) Fold two corners of the triangle upward to create a diamond.
5) Fold the triangle in half once more to create your final triangle shape.
6) Secure the open flap with a small piece of tape.