Andrew Liang lives in Georgia and was born in 1998.
• Andrew is a Student Council member in his school.
• He is also a key member of his school's Academic Quiz Bowl Team and a pianist in the jazz ensemble.
• Andrew has been playing golf for as long as he can remember.
• A concert chorister of the Georgia Boy Choir, he has toured the U.S., Czech Republic, Austria, Germany, Italy, and England; he has sung in the Golden Hall of the Musikverein in Vienna.
• One of Andrew's dreams is to become CEO of a Fortune 500 company.
"My dream is to go to Harvard University and to study Law or Business. I hope that with hard work, I will achieve my dreams."