House Pop-Up Card
Scissors, ruler, card stock, colored paper, glue, crayons or markers
House Pop-Up Card Path Reproducible
House Pop-Up Card Roof Reproducible
Time It Takes to Complete This Activity
Approximately 30–45 minutes
1) Begin by making a blank card out of card stock. You can do this by simply folding a piece of paper, 8½ x 11 inches, exactly in half.
2) To create the base for your “pop-up” house, cut two even lines, two inches apart into the folded center of your card.
3) Open your card and embellish the three-dimensional section with a roof and walkway.
4) Decorate the rest with crayons/other embellishments.
5) The final step is to glue your new pop-up card to an identical plain card of the same dimensions, hiding the cutwork you did on the back of your pop-up.
6) Make an envelope for your pop-up card.