Scissors, ruler, festive paper, twine
Time It Takes to Complete This Activity
Approximately 5–10 minutes for each snowflake
1) Cut a piece of paper into a perfect square.
2) Fold the paper in half diagonally to create a triangle.
3) Fold two corners of the triangle upward to create a diamond.
4) Fold the diamond in half once to create a triangle.
5) Fold the triangle in half once more to create your final triangle shape.
6) Begin cutting shapes!
7) Carefully cut shapes (small triangles, hearts, stars, etc.) from each side of the triangle. Do not cut through the triangle from side to side—only make cuts a few inches in on each side.
8) Unfold your triangle to reveal your snowflake!