Win a 14-Day Trip to England and Paris!
Challenge the kids in your life to join the search for The 39 Clues with this exciting contest from People to People Ambassador Programs.
One Grand Prize winner will win a 14-day trip during Summer 2013 with People to People Ambassador Programs. The Tale of Two Cities trip will take the winner on a journey through England and France with stops in cities such as London, England; Amesbury, England; Bath, England; Caen, France; and Paris, France. Click here for details.
Each month, People to People will give away one iPod to two lucky contest entries. Read on to find out how to enter!
EASY TO ENTER
- Ask your child or students to write a 200-word essay responding to the topic below.
- Review and edit.
- Submit the essay with the entry form to Travel Adventures Essay Contest, Scholastic Inc., P.O. Box 713, Attention: S. Keating, New York, NY 10013-0713.
You wake up in a hotel room. You look around you. The room is empty. On the mirror is a note written in thick black marker. It says, “The final clue is just around the corner. Be careful!!” You hear a knock on the door. Your heart is thumping in your chest. You look through the peephole. What happens next?
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Who can enter? All students in grades 5–8 at the time the entry is submitted are eligible.
- Deadlines: All entries must be postmarked by 11/26/12. Entries must be received by 12/3/12.
- How are the entries judged? A panel of judges will assess each essay equally, on the following criteria:
- Complete response to the topic
- Spelling and grammar
- Essay structure