|ENTRY FORM||OFFICIAL RULES|
How to Enter:
1. Create an original concept design for a mask on a blank 8 ½” x 11” sheet of paper and write a 100-word summary describing your mask concept.
2. You may use sketching, drawing, painting, collage, or any other creative form to create your mask concept. DO NOT SEND COMPLETED MASKS! We will only judge mask designs, not final masks.
3. Complete the Official Entry Form and staple it to your mask concept design and written summary.
4. Mail your design, summary, and Official Entry Form to:
Scholastic ART Design a Mask Contest
557 Broadway, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10012
Deadline: All entries must be postmarked by: February 28, 2011
• THREE Grand Prize Winners will each receive:
o One Nintendo DSi XL game system
o One copy of Art Academy for Nintendo DS
• Originality of idea for mask design
• Craftsmanship of entry
• Quality of written description of masks
NOTE: The contest is for mask concept designs only. Please do not send completed masks. Entries will not be returned.
QUESTIONS? Have your teacher e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org