What Not to Do in a Job Interview
2. Don’t ask about money. Everyone wants to know how much they’ll be paid, but asking about salary right away turns off employers.
3. Don’t criticize your last job or boss. Criticizing others makes you look bad. Basically, if you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say anything at all.
4. Don’t lie. Lying is never a good idea and if the interview discovers that you aren’t telling the truth, you definitely won’t get hired.
5. Don’t slouch. Sit up straight. Slouching or crossing your legs at the ankles makes you look too casual.
6. Don’t fidget. Nervous gestures are distracting to the person interviewing you.
7. Don’t interrupt. Do you like to be interrupted? Well neither does your interviewer. It’s good to be enthusiastic, but don’t talk over the interviewer.