NEW! ONLINE PACKAGE
Teach a digital lesson with this issue's feature story "3-D Sand Sensations" with:
- Whiteboard-friendly digital version of "3-D Sand Sensations"
- Two differentiated reproducibles of the article's activity:
BASIC ACTIVITY | ADVANCED ACTIVITY
- PowerPoint presentation on how to find the volume of a rectangular prism
PLUS! DON'T MISS THESE BONUS ONLINE MATERIALS FOR THIS ISSUE:
BONUS PRACTICE TEST—ONLINE ONLY!
Print this 10-question practice test to review skills taught in this issue.
MINI-MATH LESSONS—ONLINE ONLY!
Download PDFs of math instructions and example problems from this issue. Perfect for SMART Board use to go over with the class or to print as a reproducible for students' future reference.
- Volume of a Rectangular Prism, pages 4-5
- Tree Diagrams, pages 6-7
- Calculating Per-Game Averages, pages 10-11
- Finding a Fraction's Decimal Equivalent, page 16
Download this issue's Teacher's Edition here. (Answers have been removed.)
REPRODUCIBLES FROM THIS ISSUE: