February 15-22, 2010
Printables for This Issue
- What's the Big Idea? Print this 5-question critical-thinking quiz based on articles in this issue.
- Be a Quiz Whiz! Download this 10-question comprehension quiz found only online, or click here to play an interactive online quiz with your students.
- Tour Greensboro! Visit this Audiovisual Museum powered by Grolier Online.
- MORE BLACK HISTORY MONTH EXTRAS!
Jazz it up! Hear the music while learning the history of this American artform.
Pioneers in Space! Download this PowerPoint about pioneering African-American astronauts.
Explore YOUR Family Tree: Download this reproducible Family Tree your students can fill out.
- CELEBRATE PRESIDENTS DAY!
Pretend You're the President
- WINTER OLYMPICS:
VIDEO: Science Behind Olympic Sports
SLIDE SHOW: Olympic History
VIDEO: Snowboarding Tricks
Download this issue's Teacher's Edition. (Answers have been removed.)