"FALL FRUITS" TEACHING MATERIALS
OBJECTIVE: Read to learn about the fruits that are ready to be harvested in the fall.
STANDARD: Science: Characteristics of organisms; organisms and environments; life cycle of organisms; Social Studies (NCSS): Production, distribution, and consumption
- LEARN-ALONG PAGE | "Reading Checkpoint: Fall Fruits" (Comprehension)
- LEARN-ALONG PAGE | "Compare Apples and Pears" (Filling In a Graphic Organizer)
- LEARN-ALONG PAGE | "Fruits of the Fall" (Reading a Chart)
- LESSON PLAN
TEACHING MATERIALS FOR ALL THIS MONTH'S ISSUES
- TEACHER'S EDITION for all September 2009 issues
- SEPTEMBER CALENDAR ACTIVITY for your students
- "Stay Safe With the Experts"
LEARN-ALONG PAGE | "Safety Expert Chart" (Reading Comprehension)
- "Second-Grade Stars"
LEARN-ALONG PAGE | "I Am Ready to Learn" (Filling In a Chart)
- "The Constitution Rules!"
LEARN-ALONG PAGE | "Constitution Word Search" (Vocabulary)