Write Your Advice!
Are you good at making decisions, making up after a fight, or saying just the right thing? If so, then Action needs you! Each issue of Action includes advice from a real teen. Choose a problem from the list below. Then share your advice with us. We’ll feature the best advice in future issues of Action.
What do you do if...
- ...a friend tells you a secret, but you think your friend’s parents should know?
- ...the school bully tells you to give him all your money?
- ...your teacher thinks you cheated on a test, but you didn’t?
- ...your little sister breaks an expensive lamp and tells your parents you did it?
- ...you find a wallet at school with money in it and no ID?
- ...a classmate asks you out on a date, but you don’t want to go?
- ...your science-project partner leaves you with all the work?
- ...your two closest friends stop speaking to you and won’t tell you why?
- ...you’re invited to a sleepover, but you have a lot of homework to do?
- ...a friend offers you the answers for a big test that is coming up?
- ...a friend borrows something from you and won’t give it back?
- ...you suspect a classmate of stealing from you, but you can’t prove it?
Send Us Your Advice* If we print it, we'll send you an Action t-shirt.
Click on the image at right to download the official entry sheet (PDF), and mail to: Take Action, Scholastic Action 557 Broadway, 4th Floor New York, NY 10012
*By sending your entry (advice, photo, and other information), you agree that Scholastic Inc. has the right to publish the entry in print, online, or in any other media.