Congratulations to the Winners of the Spring 2008
National Elementary School Contest!
One (1) First Place winning school will receive a personal appearance from Christopher Paul Curtis, best-selling author of The Watsons Go to Birmingham – 1963, Elijah of Buxton, and Bud, Not Buddy, plus a $2,500 shopping spree in the Scholastic Book Fairs Instructional Resource Catalog!
The First Place winner is:
Bloomsburg Memorial Elementary School, Bloomsburg PA
The following four (4) individual Second Place winning schools will receive a $1,000 shopping spree in the Scholastic Book Fairs Instructional Resource Catalog:
- North Middletown Elementary School, North Middletown KY
- Grand Valley Elementary School, Orwell OH
- Medill Elementary School, Lancaster OH
- Ottawa Hills Elementary School, Ottawa Hills OH
The following twelve (12) individual Third Place winning schools will receive an autographed copy of each of the following books for their media center: The Watsons Go to Birmingham – 1963, Elijah of Buxton, and Bud, Not Buddy:
- Park Elementary School, Corning AR
- Canterbury School, Fort Myers FL
- Mandeville Elementary School, Mandeville LA
- Southwood Elementary School, Raytown MO
- Southeast Elementary School, Sycamore IL
- Mountain View Elementary, Parker CO
- Colfax Elementary School, Colfax NC
- Sacred Heart School, Glyndon MD
- Sparks Elementary, Frisco TX
- Hale Kula Elementary School , Wahiawa HI
- Hutchison Farm Elementary School , South Riding VA
- Westwood Elementary School, Zimmerman MN
Congratulations to all contest entrants and especially to our national winners!
View and print using Adobe Acrobat Reader® version 4.0 or higher.
Get Adobe Acrobat Reader for free.