Our Drivers are key to our continued success! We are always
looking for the best of the best to join our dedicated team
Looking to spend more time with your family? Tired of working
weekends and holidays?
With shorter hauls, you'll have the opportunity to be home almost
every night and during the holidays! Most of all, you'll be delivering
great educational products to children of all ages.
We feature newer equipment, continuous training, and a DEP program.
As a Scholastic Book Fairs Driver, you will:
- Work to connect young readers across the country by delivering
- Load, unload, deliver, and pick up Book Fair cases and product.
- Maintain Scholastic's customer service standards.
If you're a DOT-qualified driver with a CDL license, we invite
you to be a part of the excitement!
General requirements include, but not limited to:
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Minimum of twenty-one (21) years of age.
- DOT qualified with CDL (Class A or B), with air brake endorsement.
- One or more years of commercial driving experience.
- Must pass a drug screen/alcohol screen, Motor Vehicle Record
background review, and a DOT physical examination indicating
functions of job can be performed as required.
- Must be able to drive vehicle weighing up to 34,000 GVW.
- Ability to lift/carry up to 70 lbs. and push, pull, lift
and handle metal/plastic cases
weighing more than 350lbs on a regular and repetitive basis.
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
perform the essential functions.
- Customer service oriented.
- Must be able to read road maps and follow directions.
- Ability to work over-time and weekends as needed.
- Strong team player and the ability to get along with co-workers.
- Good verbal/written communication skills, basic math skills,
and ability to read.
Come join our team and help us put millions of books in the
hands of children!
part of a great work environment where you'll be
making a positive difference in the lives of kids every day.
You may also review other Scholastic openings and
opportunities near you or submit your information for
is an equal opportunity employer.