Running a Book Fair Just Got a Whole Lot Easier
Scholastic Book Fairs offers you a free online tool to help you
plan, organize, and manage your Book Fair in a secure and easy-to-use
Here’s how it works:
- Book your Fair – your Sales Consultant will ask you for
your e-mail address. (Be sure to let your sales consultant know
if your e-mail address changes.)
- Receive an e-mail invitation – twelve weeks before your
Book Fair, you will be e-mailed your Fair ID and the Web link
to begin using your Chairperson’s Toolkit.
- Start planning your best Book Fair ever!
The Chairperson’s Toolkit Advantage:
- Simplicity — Easily organize volunteers, create publicity,
and e-mail letters.
- Timesaving — Use Fair's comprehensive library of essential
- Build on Past Success — Materials and contacts are
stored from year to year.
- Availability — Access your Fair information from any
computer with Internet access 24 x 7.
Try the New Online Workshop
- Get tips and ideas on how to make your Book Fair an even bigger success.
- Explore the elements of running your Book Fair.
- Learn how to promote and advertise like the pros.
- Brainstorm ideas and print a Readiness Checklist.
Scholastic is committed to protecting the privacy of our online