To help you plan and promote, you’ll receive a free Planning kit box of resources and information, plus access to free workshops and a members-only online Toolkit.
You’ll receive many helpful materials to help you run an exciting, profitable event, including:
- Posters to advertise your Book Fair dates and details
- Book flyers to send home with students, advertising what's available at your Fair
- Colorful arrows to post around your school and direct people to your Fair
- A guidebook full of ideas on how to plan, decorate, advertise, recruit volunteers, and more
Remember to recruit a volunteer team to help you!
Join an in-person or online workshop to learn tips and tricks on how to host your best Book Fair ever. Whether you're new to Book Fairs or a seasoned veteran, you'll come away from these valuable sessions with new information and customer rewards.
Can't make it in person? Sign up for an online workshop!
Chairperson's Online Toolkit
Available 365 days a year, this helpful online resource makes it easier than ever to plan, organize, and manage your Book Fair.
- Book Fair task manager
- Tutorials and videos
- Hundreds of customizable downloads, including:
- clip art and patterns
- flyers and invites
- signage and brochures
- tips and activities
Log in to your Toolkit to get started.
Schedule your Book Fair today and access all the great resources available to you.