Scholastic Parent & Child Plus
From Scholastic Parent & Child, one of America’s leading parenting magazines, comes this free resource for smarter parenting. Updated weekly, Parent & Child Plus offers child development advice, school and socializing strategies, children’s book recommendations, parent blogs, activities, crafts, and celebrity parent interviews—all showcased in a unique "sliding drawer" format.
Parent & Child Plus features seven areas of content:
- FEATURES: Feature articles from the magazine on a variety of topics parents want to know about, including the latest educational and developmental findings.
- NEWS & REVIEWS: Q&As with celebrity parents, DVD releases, and editor’s picks, plus short news items that keep parents up-to-date.
- BLOGS WE’RE READING: Links to must-read parent blogs recommend by Parent & Child covering parenting topics in a unique voice.
- FUN FINDS: The best in consumer products, such as books, toys, video games, all with direct to purchase links.
- AGES & STAGES: Behavioral advice from the magazine’s experts, classified by age group.
- IN THE KITCHEN: Articles and family-friendly recipes from today’s most seasoned celebrity chefs who appear in the magazine, including Alton Brown, Rocco Dispirito, and Mario Batali.
- FAMILY TIME: A sampling of creative DIY crafts and suggested activities that families can do together.